Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Reflection



Honestly, for me this course (Information and Communication Technology in Science) is very interesting and suitable for us as a Science students. From it, I learnt many things about ICT. Actually, the most I like to learnt is about blog. Before this, I not interested to it because I don’t know how to use it. But, at the end of this course, I was explore many things about it. Furthermore, the new thing I learnt is STELLA Software. This software is an example of Simulation and Modelling in education. In my opinion, learnt all this also very important to make teaching and learning become more interesting in classroom. As a future teacher, I must to learnt all of these. I hope, the knowledges we got can give us many idea to applied it at school later. Lastly, special thanks to Mr. Azmi for all the all knowledges that my friends and I learnt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment